Creating images of food that “look good enough to eat” is Lou Manna’s forte. In this workshop, Lou will guide you through the art of food photography, including lighting, styling, composing, propping, and everything that will make your work distinctive.
Are you hungry for a new set of photographic skills?
– You will learn various lighting set-ups for shooting food on location vs. the studio and the importance of modifying your style depending on your client.
– You will be shown a variety of lights, reflectors and mirrors to create your delectable photographs.
– During the workshop the images will be viewed on a huge screen for instant feedback and instruction.
– This is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business, as he shares his approaches, techniques, and special tricks for photographing different types of foods.
– Please bring your camera (either a point and shoot or a DSLR) and your instruction manual.
– An Olympus Stylus TOUGH Series camera will be raffled off to one lucky winner who is present and one who is logged on the web.
Date: Saturday, February 6th, 2010
Time: 10am to 5pm
Place: Merrick Auditorium at the Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, FL
Cost: Seminar: $149 with lunch included and Webcast: $79
To register please go to www.DigitalFoodPhotograhy.com